Thursday, March 10, 2011

CREATIVE SEWING WORKSHOP

april 10, 2011

                                       
Guess What? I'm going to be doing a creative sewing worshoop at Josephine's Dry Goods in Portland Oregon. This should be very exciting and I hope if your in the Portland area and a sewing enthusiast you should join us. I will be guiding you through making one of the samples in the Party Dress Book with the pattern that is included in the back envelope. Here is a fabulous example of a dress Angie who works at Josephine's made using the cotton dress example on pg. 111. Her choice of fabric and prints and trims all work well together don't you think? Of coarse there are lots of different combinations that can be put together and I can't wait to see what everyone will be coming up with! If you've made a dress inspired from The Party Dress Book please send me a photo and i will start posting them on my blog. Here is more information on the classes that i will be instructing in april. Hope to see you soon!

"THE PARTY DRESS BOOK"

CREATIVE SEWING WORKSHOP

• Thursdays, April 7-28, 2011 -- 6:30 PM – 9:00 PM

• OR
• Saturdays, April 9-30, 2011 -- 2:00 PM – 4:30 PM

Class Fee: $200 (does not include book or materials)

Instructor: designer and author Mary Adams

*All classes will be held at Josephine's Dry Goods, 521 SW 11th, in downtown Portland.

*for registration and more information cantact Josephine's @503-224-4202

1 comment:

  1. :( I missed it. I only discovered your fabulous book last week. Are you still in Oregon? That's where I live.

    ReplyDelete